STIHL 50z 35cm 3/8 1,3 SAW TIP
20.00 -25% 15.00
|Shipping within||24 hours|
|The Availability Of||Duża ilośc 82 arts|
|The Weight Of The||0.3 kg|
|The bar code|
Zamówienie tel: 505563750; 83 343-37-65
|Leave your phone|
Chain 50 links 3/8" 1.3mm for STIHL saws
The chains have a special abrasion resistant coating for effective cutting even under difficult conditions. The cutting surfaces of the teeth are made of hard metal alloys and therefore remain sharp longer without additional sharpening compared to other cutting chains. Fine oil channels in the guide links draw the oil and pass it to the chain's joints. An additional oil reservoir is also located at these points for better lubrication and longer chain life. Ideal for limbing, surgical cuts and heavy precision work. The guide links have special lugs to reduce kickback.
- Alpina: 270 280 Elletra 160 Elletra 170 Energy 1.6 Energy 1.8 P360 P361 P370 P390 P391
- Sinergy 35 Sinergy 40
- Oleo-Mac: 240 oem200
- Stihl: 009 010 011 012 017 018 019 019T 020 020T 021 021C 023 025 25 MS160 MS170 MS171 MS180 MS181 MS191 MS192 MS200 MS200T MS210 MS211 MS230 MS231 MS241 MS250 MS251 MSE 140 MSE 200
- Number of guide links - 50
- Bar length - 14" 35cm
- Chain pitch - 3/8"
- Bar groove width - 1.3mm
- 4 rules for using your cutting chain
- The cutting chain must always be properly tensioned.
- The cutting chain must be well lubricated.
- The height of the cutter must be accurately adjusted.
- The cutting teeth of the chain must always be sharpened.
Order number: FT900
There is currently no comments or ratings for this product.
- Similar products