GUIDE BAR 15 38cm 325 1.5mm 64Z
|Shipping within||24 hours|
|The Availability Of||Duża ilośc 12 arts|
|The Weight Of The||0.5 kg|
|The bar code|
Zamówienie tel: 505563750; 83 343-37-65
|Leave your phone|
Advance CutTM - Provide low kickback risk
Oregon Advance CutTM is the perfect product for homeowners who cut trees in their area and for professionals who only cut trees occasionally. User-friendly thanks to the low-risk construction.
Advance CutTM provides durability and performance you can rely on. Recoil-limiting design.
Recommended for homeowners who need a chain saw that they can rely on for occasional garden work and removal of storm-damaged trees.
- For users who carry out several smaller jobs throughout the year
- Low weight allows for longer work and less user fatigue
- The series of products significantly reduces the risk of creating the so-called reflections
This product conforms to a .325 "graduation"
What is the cutting unit pitch? The chain pitch is the distance between the axes of the first and third rivets (anywhere in the chain) divided by two. The pitch must be the same throughout the entire cutting system (chain, guide bar, clutch drum).
For this product, the pitch is 0.325 inch (The distance between three rivets is approximately 16.5 mm).
Important! With used saw chains, this distance may increase due to chain wear and tensile properties.
Assembly tip K095
The K095 attachment is an attachment shape primarily used on Husqvarna® chainsaws with lower power.
- Found in chainsaws of the following brands: Alko, Alpina, Castor, Dolmar, Homelite®, Husqvarna®, Jonsered®, Makita®, McCulloch®, Oleo-Mac®, Partner, Shindaiwa, Solo®, Zenoah® and others
FITS WITH SAWS:
- Husqvarna: 136, 137, 141, 142, 50, 51, 55, 340, 345, 350, 351, 440, 445, 450, 445 Rancher,
- Jonsereds: 410-590, 2012-2055, 2149-2159
- ONLY: 651 SP, 644, 651, 639, 645, 650
- Efco: 142, 146, 147, 152, 156
- Oil Mac: 942, 946, 947, 952, 956
- See: DCS 430, 4300, 5200
- AND CHINESE SAWS:
- Harder, Matrix, FLora, Nac, Eurotec, Victus, Magnum, KraftWelle, VD Profi, PN 4500, Pn 5200, Steel
- and many others
- Series name Advance Cut
- The length of the guide bar 15 "- 38cm
- Slot width 1.5 mm
- Scale. 325 "
- Number of guide teeth 64
- Application Semi-professional
- Lubri-Dam Technology Increase the life of the guide with Lubri-Dam®
- Assembly tip K095
- Nose type PXB
Ordering No. 158PXBK095
- Similar products